Branding and re-branding experts, ADS Marketing Group, can help you develop a brand image and brand position, that unifies your products and services. Although, customers ultimately decide your brand’s effectiveness in their lives, we can help realign your brand to their needs, wants and desires. Your brand’s position must be believable, unique and have room to grow with evolving consumers and markets.
“It is important to remember that branding is about the promise of a distinct, memorable customer experience.”
Branding is not just your logo, it’s about creating an expectation and delivering it consistently every time anyone comes into contact with your brand and staff. Whether it’s the way customers are greeted, signage, menus, uniform design, how your website functions, social media interactions, or how employees respond on or off duty.
A brand will help encourage someone to buy a product, and it directly supports whatever sales or marketing activities are in play, but the brand does not explicitly say “buy me.” Instead, it says “This is what I am. This is why I exist. If you agree, if you like me, you can buy me, support me, and recommend me to your friends.”
Remember that branding is strategic and marketing is tactical. While marketing may contribute to a brand, the brand is bigger than any particular marketing effort. The brand is what remains after the marketing has swept through the room. It’s what sticks in your mind associated with a product, service, or organization—whether or not, at that particular moment, you bought or did not buy.
How we approach brand positioning and alignment:
- Initial 45 Minute Meeting: This meeting introduces us to one another and allows us to review your brand image, collateral materials, organic internet position, any internet, television, or print advertising, and community networking efforts. We will also gain an understanding on where you want to go and the audience you are trying to attract.
- Free Proposal: We will present you with a marketing proposal for your business, detailing what we can do for you and the cost for our services.
- Marketing Acceptance: Once our proposal has been accepted, we will develop a marketing strategy based on your expectations.
- Marketing Plan Execution: We will begin the process of introducing your company to your target audience.
- Brand Focus Groups: Focus groups of consumers allow us to understand how your brand is perceived and what adjustments need to be made to better align your brand.
- Marketing Review for ROI: We will continually work with you and your staff to review our marketing efforts and detail the ROI on your marketing investment.
To learn more about ADS Marketing Group’s Brand Positioning and Alignment services, please contact us at 770-475-9187 or request a Brand Evaluation.