ADS Marketing Group is a busy full-service marketing agency based in Marietta, Georgia. We serve diverse clients who desire assistance with branding, marketing, advertising, copywriting, photography, videography, social media, website design, search engine optimization (SEO), social media management, product promotion, public relations, and business consulting.
Our size and entrepreneurial spirit allow our staff to wear many hats and handle diverse tasks. The working environment is fun, creative, and educational. Positive attitudes are a must!
We are currently seeking a Social Media Manager to plan, design, execute, and moderate social media marketing, digital advertising, and content development.
- Create social media accounts
- Manage social media accounts
- Design and execute social media campaigns
- Create, launch, monitor, and measure Google Advertisements, Facebook Advertisements, and Instagram Advertisements
- Identify relationships with key social media partners to leverage content
- Create weekly, monthly, and annual editorial calendars to promote company brands on various social media websites
- Create and distribute content such as blogs, infographics, videos, and press releases on social media and with traditional news outlets
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
- Support company initiatives
- Assist our design teams with graphic design, videography, and photography
- Other duties as needed
- Expert level experience with major social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Snap, etc...
- Knowledge of analytics software to track audience engagement and campaign performance
- Experience with content management systems (WordPress), word processor applications (Microsoft Word, Google Docs), and image/video editing software (Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro)
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Copywriting and editing skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- To be considered for this opportunity, you must have a portfolio with campaign samples.
- This is an on-site full-time opportunity with minimal from home days.
- Salary commensurate with experience and talents.