ADS Marketing Group is a busy full-service marketing agency based in Marietta, Georgia. We serve diverse clients who desire assistance with branding, marketing, advertising, copywriting, photography, videography, social media, website design, search engine optimization (SEO), social media management, product promotion, public relations, and business consulting.
Our size and entrepreneurial spirit allow our staff to wear many hats and handle diverse tasks. The working environment is fun, creative, and educational. Positive attitudes are a must!
We are currently seeking a Marketing Assistant to support our clients and our team.
What You'll Gain:
- Real-world business experience across many verticals.
- Experience working on the creative team for a rapidly growing company strengthens your leadership skills as a creative problem solver.
- Experience working with professionals and entrepreneurs.
- Contribute to the growth of emerging products and brands.
- Experience working in branding, marketing, advertising, photography, videography, social media, website design, search engine optimization (SEO), social media management, product promotion, public relations, and business consulting.
- Project Management: Help keep us on track.
- Production Support: Setting up collateral for print or sign production, developing creative promotional items, design assistance with displays, signage, logos, promotional products, and other visual graphics.
- Creative Support: Brand design, presentation design, graphic design, social content, photography, videography, marketing strategy, advertising, product packaging, and product development.
- Operations Support: Work with clients, the general public, media professionals, influencers, ambassadors, famous personalities, and provide administrative or operational support. ervision EOE Marietta, Georgia
- Be creative!
- Must be punctual and committed to doing your best
- Working knowledge in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign is helpful
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and accountable
- Must be a team player and receptive to group feedback
- Must be able to take direction and work independently
- Must be flexible and adaptable to work within tight deadlines
- Must have reliable transportation