ADS Marketing Group is a busy full-service marketing agency based in Marietta, Georgia. We serve diverse clients who desire assistance with branding, marketing, advertising, copywriting, photography, videography, social media, website design, search engine optimization (SEO), social media management, product promotion, public relations, and business consulting.
Our size and entrepreneurial spirit allow our staff to wear many hats and handle diverse tasks. The working environment is fun, creative, and educational. Positive attitudes are a must!
We are currently seeking a Director of Sales and Marketing to support our clients and our team.
What You'll Gain:
- Business experience across many verticals.
- Experience working on a team for a rapidly growing company.
- Experience working with professionals and entrepreneurs.
- Contribute to the growth of emerging products and brands.
- A future of success and financial security.
- Presenting our services to prospective clients.
- Presenting proposals and contracts.
- Meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking, and target client organizations.
- Maintain accurate account information in the company CRM software
- Opportunity forecasting.
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention
- Be a team player
- A proven team player.
- 2+ years of outside sales experience.
- Sales experience for a marketing or advertising agency or relevant experience working with business owners, entrepreneurs, medical or dental professionals.
- Proven track record of sales excellence working as an individual contributor and working in a team environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
- Work collaboratively to create compelling demonstration scenarios
- Ability to be effective via online meetings and conference calls
- Must be punctual and committed to doing your best
- Must be highly proficient with computers, including MS Word (Outlook, Word, Excel) or Google Docs, Zoho CRM, Slack, and Trello.
- Extra points for those with a working knowledge of dental or medical software.
- Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign is helpful
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and accountable
- Must be a team player and receptive to group feedback
- Must be able to take direction and work independently
- Must be flexible and adaptable to work within tight deadlines
- Must have reliable transportation
- Travel during working hours to visit current and prospective clients at their work locations.
- Base Salary plus commission